1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Primary' started by lardylady, Jun 25, 2011.

  1. lardylady

    lardylady Star commenter

    Is there an application form? The Head simply told me that he had decided to give me UPS2 and so I assumed it was at the Head's discretion [​IMG]
  2. Apparently there is! He told me to find it off the Internet but it doesn't seem to exist!
  3. lardylady

    lardylady Star commenter

    Sorry I can't help, but no doubt there will be somebody along in a moment who can!
  4. minnieminx

    minnieminx New commenter

    It doesn't exist. Your head has asked the impossible!

    All you need to do is let him/her know that you wish to move and believe you meet all the standards for doing so. They might ask you to prove that you do or to fill in a school based application, which should really only show how you meet the UPS standards.

    There isn't a nationwide application form.
  5. Ok thanks I'll go back to him and see what he says. Many thanks

Share This Page