1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Threshold Round 12

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by Leapyearbaby64, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Leapyearbaby64

Leapyearbaby64 New commenter

I'm going round in circles on the D for E website. It refers to a document for round 10 and says the same applies. In the document, it says there is a model letter of applicaton (?) but the hyperlink just refers to the archived sits and a search comes up with nothing at all. Since Sept I've been on M6 and my HT has agreed that I should do an application for round 12. Do I just put in writing that I want an assessment? Or do I give examples about how I think I've achieved the P standards? Thanks.

2. Leapyearbaby64

Leapyearbaby64 New commenter

I'm going round in circles on the D for E website. It refers to a document for round 10 and says the same applies. In the document, it says there is a model letter of applicaton (?) but the hyperlink just refers to the archived sits and a search comes up with nothing at all. Since Sept I've been on M6 and my HT has agreed that I should do an application for round 12. Do I just put in writing that I want an assessment? Or do I give examples about how I think I've achieved the P standards? Thanks.