1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

threshold moving school

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by rockyschmo, Jul 16, 2011.

1. I recently got a position in a new school to start in September. My headteacher at my current school has signed my threshold form and agreed for me to move on to Threshold 1 pay scale in September. However my new school have not been made aware and I'm worried that my they may not be prepared to pay me Threshold 1. How do I communicate this to my new school? Does my current Headteacher need to tell my new school? Are they allowed to refuse my Thresholld pay even though my current head has agreed it?
    Please help, I only have one more week in my current school!

2. Hi and welcome to the forum.
    You may find it useful to post this in the Career clinic forum<font size="2"> where Professor John Howson is on hand with expert advice. Alternatively, you could post in some of the other </font>career forums.
    <font size="2">Best wishes,</font>
    <font size="2">Bev</font>