1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Threshold application

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by shellycat, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Hi i'm in the same position & would like a bit of advice please!

2. Hi,

I am in reception and did my Threshold Application in 2006. Your are welcome to have a look, just leave your email address.

3. cinderella1

cinderella1 New commenter

AaaAngell@aol.com
    thanks, I have filled mine in so will be useful to see if on the right lines. I think all Schools seem to require something different as well. Read one recently that just had bullet points, I made mine more explicit

4. yes please kas75. Thanks
    Also cinderella1 any chance of a look at yours too if you've done it recently as standards have changed. Sorry to be cheeky
    Thankyou in advance
    Claire
    clairej@homecall.co.uk

5. the apprentice

the apprentice New commenter

6. Hello

Would you mind sending me a copy too, I would really appreciate it.

With many thanks

7. I am busy doing mine too. I would appreciate a copy to see whether I'm going along the right lines.

thanks

timmy14@tiscali.co.uk

8. Miss Piggywig

Miss Piggywig New commenter

Sorry to jump on the band wagon but could I have a look to. Thanks
    misspiggywig.yahoo.co.uk

9. boatmanco

boatmanco New commenter

10. Hi, Please could I have a copy too just to make sure I'm on the right lines. Thanks

popsash@aol.com

11. I would just like to know if i'm on the right line with my threshold application I think i am, but it's always reassuring to see what someone else is doing, so I would be very grateful to have a look!
    Thanks

12. Im trying to do one too. If I could see yours that would be great, just to see if im doing it right!!xx

Thank you

grant_joanne@hotmail.co.uk

13. liz1

liz1 New commenter

Dear kas75
    Could you possibly email me a copy too. Am still unsure as to whether I am putting too much info in! No one at my school have done it!
    Many thanks
    liz1.ginger@btopenworld.com