1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

three days of term left...

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by charlylou, Dec 13, 2011.

1. and I've come down with Sinusitis and am on antibiotics...blagh! Have to go into school as year 11's have prep for controlled assessment tomorrow., plus loads of teachers are off so feel I have to go in.
    Anyone else struggling to get to the end of the week? I am focusing on thoughts of chocolate and Christmas movies to get me though!
    Got my copy of Muppet Christmas Carol on standby!

2. and I've come down with Sinusitis and am on antibiotics...blagh! Have to go into school as year 11's have prep for controlled assessment tomorrow., plus loads of teachers are off so feel I have to go in.
    Anyone else struggling to get to the end of the week? I am focusing on thoughts of chocolate and Christmas movies to get me though!
    Got my copy of Muppet Christmas Carol on standby!

3. Aw poor you. I know the feeling. I've got some kind of virusy thing. Sore throat etc. Feel so grotty. Almost everyone in my department has the same thing. We've still got 6 days left!! FInish on the 21st... Like you I'm going in, because of year 11... Keep going - we're almost there :)

4. The 21st?! Ooh I feel for you.
    Am so ready for Christmas to come now. On the plus side got told I've passed my first term so yay! Hope you feel better soon!