1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

three billy goats gruff ideas??

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by nicola_136, Feb 13, 2007.

1. over the next two weeks, were looking at the story of the three billy goats gruff. any ideas of actvities for each area of learning would be of great help. im being observed this week and so need so really interesting and exciting actvivities for the children to do! thank you

2. over the next two weeks, were looking at the story of the three billy goats gruff. any ideas of actvities for each area of learning would be of great help. im being observed this week and so need so really interesting and exciting actvivities for the children to do! thank you

3. PS
    if someone could also be kind enough to send Cinderella's plans on I would be extremely grateful

susanjwh@hotmail.co.uk

thanks in advance
    Susan x

4. If anyone has a copy of this planning could they please forward it to me. Thank you. Px
    sgrant@fsmail.net

5. If anyone can forward this planning on, it would be greatly appreciated...

tobikomu@yahoo.co.uk

6. cinderella1

cinderella1 New commenter

Hiya
    just glanced at this post and realised old one and more people wanting plans, will try to forward this evening when at home, as school computer wont forward stuff as so old and rubbish.

I also just ordered and recieved the next day @amazing' service the three billy goat gruff puppets from 'Threebears playthings' they are fab as is all there stuff

7. Hi I know all these replies were back in November but please could anyone pass on the three billy goats gruff planning. Still quite new with all this but planning sounds really exciting.
    email m.robinson3@sky.com

Thank you so much!!

8. ezr

ezr

I'm doing trad. tales very soon - any chance of a copy of these plans too!!!!!

Thanks
    ezslingsby@yahoo.co.uk

9. Can someone please please please forward me the plan for the Three Billy Goats Gruff -
    fiona_94@hotmail.com

Thanks

10. Can anyone help please by passing planning on. really desperate! PLEASE!!!!

11. Hi please please could I have a copy of these lesson plans from Cinderella as i am new to this and could do with a helping hand. Looking at Billy Goats Gruff wth reception and year 1 at the moment

sybillad@hotmail.com

12. HELP!!

JUst found out we've got Ofsted coming in on Tuesday next week and have this story planned. Any ideas will be so helpful.

Thanks in advance,

curtis_hannah@hotmail.com

13. hi cinderella
    Pls can i have a copy of your three billy goats gruff planning and resources to go with it as i am doing it next week.
    my email add is
    rozz26@hotmail.com