1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Three and a half hours before I can poas...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by FoundationStage!, Apr 13, 2011.

1. I ordered CB ov tests a few weeks ago and they have just arrived. I don't think I'm close to ov yet but obviously want to use them immediately! Now I have to wait 4 hours before I can urinate/poas. I read that after I went to the loo half an hour ago! Of course, now I am bursting and have to wait AGES. Grr... What time of day do you normally use OPKs?

2. toeinwater

toeinwater New commenter

[​IMG] Try to avoid anywhere with the sound of running water FS!!!

3. toeinwater

toeinwater New commenter

It's nearly pee time!!! [​IMG]

4. Think we can assume it's a smiley toe and she's otherwise engaged....!!!

5. Didn't get a smiley and I was most annoyed at having to needlessly hold my bladder for so long! I was packing up the entire flat and feeling stressed again so it's becoming less likely that I will ov at all this month. Boo! I'm around CD21 now and cm is sticky but no ew this cycle yet. Grr...
    I thought OPKs would be great but I am annoyed about 4 hours without peeing! What time of day do you use them?
    [​IMG]

6. I used the cheapo ones from ebay - about 20 for less than £4. You don't have to hold your bladder or anything but they do recommend using them after midday and before 8pm as body produces LH in the morning. Never had a problem with them and got a positive for 2 days each time I used them.