1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Threat level changed for severe to critical

Discussion in 'Personal' started by delmamerchant, May 23, 2017.

1. delmamerchant

delmamerchant Established commenter

She did not make the decision re the threat level.

I do not see how this is electioneering as it did happen. Am I missing something?o_O

2. elledriver

elledriver Lead commenter

Bias.

3. delmamerchant

I agree with you.

I think that we have become very sceptical.

4. delmamerchant

Seriously! What type of school did you go to? This was not part of my curriculum.

5. delmamerchant

We did and it was awful. :(. For me, what is happening now, has a different, feel. I cannot get my head around the reasoning for theses terrible incidents.

6. delmamerchant

Gosh! Who is bias?

7. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

An elderly (ex-military) acquaintance of mine was so fed up of the local oiks breaking into his shed that he used his military knowledge to rig up a grenade type of explosive to go off when the door was forced. It made an impressive bang one night and blew off part of the roof, but his shed wasn't fiddled with for ages afterwards.

Explosives are relatively easy to make in small quantities, by all accounts.

wanet likes this.
  8. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

I'll go google that...

:oops:

9. GLsghost

GLsghost Star commenter

You'll be on the list @lanokia !

Mr GL used to do a spectacular party piece which involved a turkey and a pedal bin, I am told...

10. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Not another one!

No, wait... I just realised where that joke leads... thank god I'm not stupid enough to click post.

Didactylos4 likes this.
  11. calamansi

calamansi Lead commenter

Marshal law has been declared in Mindanao. Separatists are linking up with isil.

Pretty depressing.

12. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

13. delmamerchant

Oh gosh! Please do not let me be responsible for you all becoming delinquents and reliving those innocent school days.

I must state for the record that what the chap did with his own property to ensure that little hoodlums did not keep breaking into it was irresponsible and someone could have been hurt:eek: