1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Those gel thingies that you put in your shoes...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by pastychucker, Dec 29, 2010.

1. The ones that are supposed to stop your feet from hurting if you're wearing "party" shoes. Do they work? Is it worth the investment for New Years Eve? if so any recommendations?
    Thanking you....

2. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

The heel ones work a treat in my football boots ...

3. I use them all the time but they're no use in strappy shoes. They don't stay put except in real shoes and boots.

4. I dont know about the ones for the balls of your feet, but ive bought some before for the heel. I buy them more as 'insoles' as im between sizes so they mean that size 6 shoes stay put on my feet better.

5. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

they do help

6. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

aye, they do

7. Thank you all ...
    Glad to hear you are comfy in your football boots hbf!

8. As someone else said in boots and shoes they are brilliant. They are very hard to keep in strappy sandals

9. My party shoes aren't strappy - just high.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Then, yes, get the gel thingies.
    Unless your shoes are a tight fit. Makes them too small if they are a tight fit.

11. Scholl Party Feet Ultra Slim Invisible Gel Cushions - bit thinner than some of the other brands so they don't fill your shoes quite so much.
    I'd definitely recommend them - they reduce that burning feeling high heels can inflict!