1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

This Time Next Week!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Jude Fawley, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Jude Fawley

Jude Fawley Star commenter

Yes folks it's #Judenews here bringing you the latest in up-to-the-minute news 24/7/365 and some!

Pin-point analysis, pithy commentary and insightful balance brought to you direct from #Judenews!

So what will be happening on the British political scene by this time next week?

Boris Johnson will be PM with a majority!
    Jeremy Corbyn will return to the back benches.
    John McDonnell will announce his retirement in the Spring when the leader Yvette Cooper will put him in the House of Lords.
    Jess Phillips will be in the shadow cabinet.
    Jo Swinson will be gone.
    Jacob Rees-Mogg will return to the back benches.
    Nigel Farage will hand it all over to Richard Tice.
    Ian Blackford will be gone.
    The Welsh Assembly will be ruled by the tories.

Jamvic and Corvuscorax like this.
  2. Corvuscorax

Corvuscorax Star commenter

and will it snow?

Marshall, Jamvic and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Jamvic

Jamvic Star commenter

There’s more?

4. Jude Fawley

Yes it will snow. Showers will recede into the distance and the snow will come.

Jamvic and Corvuscorax like this.
  5. ajrowing

ajrowing Established commenter

Sounds like an awful nightmare you had last night.

Marshall, Jamvic and TCSC47 like this.
  6. mothorchid

mothorchid Star commenter

I think whatever happens, very many people will be p*ssed off and the country will remain divided for decades.
    On the other hand, at least by this time next week all the electioneering will have stopped. Small mercies.

Marshall, Jamvic and Corvuscorax like this.
  7. Jude Fawley

There is more but I can't tell you how.

Jamvic likes this.
  8. Corvuscorax

Corvuscorax Star commenter

What's going to happen to the royal family?

Jamvic likes this.
  9. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

A good approach to horror is to joke about it. People can not deal with such horror as this Jude, so I am trying to laugh -- but somehow not managing.

towncryer and Jamvic like this.
  10. Jude Fawley

I saw some MP on the telly the other night saying how could we call ourselves a democracy if we can't ignore a vote.

There are moments when you realise these people are gone.

11. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

12. Over_the_hill

Over_the_hill Star commenter

Mystic Jude, will the snow be bad enough for my school to be closed?

Jamvic and magic surf bus like this.
  13. Bedlam3

Bedlam3 Star commenter

Will the forests have finally disappeared following all the **** coming through our letter boxes over the last couple of weeks?

lanokia likes this.
  14. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Please All-Seeing Jude can you tell me which Lottery numbers I should definitely not choose?

Then I'll choose them. :)

Jamvic, ajrowing and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Jude Fawley

I can't be assisting you in your perversions but I will tell you that others have scoffed and become penitent in their disgrace.

Jesmond12, Jamvic and magic surf bus like this.
  16. peakster

peakster Star commenter

The last one is truly hilarious.

red_observer likes this.
  17. Jamvic

Jamvic Star commenter

I’m now wondering if @Jude Fawley looks anything like the seer from Vikings.

C4CE0794-5AA5-413C-87B4-BE5DF4C2F5CD.jpeg

magic surf bus likes this.
  18. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

The product of an illicit union between Dalek creator Davros and the Emperor from Star Wars?

Jamvic likes this.
  19. Jude Fawley

Well, I can feel it in my water and there's to be a great reckoning.

Jamvic likes this.
  20. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

I'm hoping so too, Jude. Nothing will give me greater pleasure that to watch the smug smiles drain from the faces of the opportunistic gits who created the societal chaos we now have. I'm anticipating a number of surprises, but sadly I feel you are being over-optimistic if you imagine it will result in the start of a new dawn.

I've lived through enough elections where politicians you'd feel tainted if they shook your hand, were ousted, yet replaced with some other self-serving git.

The issue isn't just about the self-serving gits who represent the parties and supposedly us, it's about who their paymasters are and what agendas they have.

I found it fascinating that Johnson chose to have his picture took playing football today.
    [​IMG]
    Is he hoping he might be able to convince a football talent scout it's worth a minor club taking him on at the end of next week?

Maybe from the photo, he is hoping to get a job in a traveling fairground where the poor queue up to pay a fiver a kick, to take penalty shots, where the plan isn't top score a goal, but to see if they can hurt the goalie.

TCSC47 and Jamvic like this.