1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

This is what I have achieved this term...

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by shalteir, Dec 8, 2011.

1. This is what I have achieved this term..... Well not a lot of supply work. But I finally got on with a project started many years ago when working full time, my "bucket list", putting some songs out into the world. First I had a classroom audience, then the region of supply schools, now it could be anywhere across the world.

The file size was too big to upload on TES Resources, it is more than 50mb. I wrote the song thirty years ago, made this recording mid 90s, created a video this past month, my first go at video making. I'm not a performer, and a childrens' group is not realistic, so I have started putting some songs out with the backing tracks so they can be interpreted and made a child's own. My group name is mtytst, which means My Time Your Time Shine Time. My time is the writing and sharing of songs (or other educational skills) Your Time is the audiences time to hear, hopefully enjoy, and have a go if they wish Shine time is the audience's opportunity to create performances of their own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXIK3hlJo3o

Hope you will take a look at the video. If you like it, the song and backing track are on CdBaby

2. This is what I have achieved this term..... Well not a lot of supply work. But I finally got on with a project started many years ago when working full time, my "bucket list", putting some songs out into the world. First I had a classroom audience, then the region of supply schools, now it could be anywhere across the world.

The file size was too big to upload on TES Resources, it is more than 50mb. I wrote the song thirty years ago, made this recording mid 90s, created a video this past month, my first go at video making. I'm not a performer, and a childrens' group is not realistic, so I have started putting some songs out with the backing tracks so they can be interpreted and made a child's own. My group name is mtytst, which means My Time Your Time Shine Time. My time is the writing and sharing of songs (or other educational skills) Your Time is the audiences time to hear, hopefully enjoy, and have a go if they wish Shine time is the audience's opportunity to create performances of their own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXIK3hlJo3o

Hope you will take a look at the video. If you like it, the song and backing track are on CdBaby