1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Third Space Learning

Discussion in 'Primary' started by AnitaAWard, Jul 29, 2019.

1. AnitaAWard

AnitaAWard New commenter

Hi everyone,
    last year I found the amazing free maths PowerPoints at Third Space Learning for teaching Year 5 maths. These were great and I would use the PowerPoints and adapt and snip resources. However, this year I am moving to Year 6 and the PowerPoints are no longer free, I have e mailed them as would love to just pay and access them. I have purchased the new year 6 White Rose PowerPoints but they’re not as good. Has anyone please still got these For year 6~if I’d known I would have down loaded them when they were free‍♀️
    Many thanks
    Anita

2. celago22

celago22 Occasional commenter

Just checked as worried I would have to pay aswell.You can access some y6 material for free, not all though. Can your school pay for a subscription?

3. AnitaAWard

AnitaAWard New commenter

Hi
    I checked and the cost is too high
    X

4. smurphy6

smurphy6 Senior commenter

I have sent you a pm

5. AnitaAWard

AnitaAWard New commenter

Sorry haven't received it?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  6. AnitaAWard

AnitaAWard New commenter

sorry can't see it?

7. hansy68

hansy68 New commenter

Hello!
    I am actually looking for the Autumn and Spring year 5 ones. Do you know where I could find them or do you still have them?
    Thank you,