1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking of ttc again soon...anyone else?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by twelvty.weasels, Apr 7, 2017.

1. twelvty.weasels

twelvty.weasels New commenter

Hello! I used to post on here a lot a few years ago but it seems very quiet these days. My OH and I have a wee girl who is 2.5 and are thinking of ttc again in a couple of months. Just wondered if anyone else is in the same position? It took us 2 years and a mc last time so I'm psyching myself up again!x

2. lilacandwhite

lilacandwhite New commenter

Us! We have a two year old too (I think I remember you from the pregnancy boards when I was pregnant in 2014) and are considering trying soon..... the thought terrifies me though!

3. breanna_cook344

breanna_cook344 New commenter

I'm actually already ttc for the first time, in a day late of AF and have two pictures of pregnancy tests. One from today and one from yesterday. I need help, anyone see either to be a faint faint positive ???

Attached Files:

4. twelvty.weasels

Ooh Breanna, it's hard to say from those pictures. Did you test again today?

Lilacandwhite I'm terrified too. Think we are going to stop not trying next month and go for it for real in June. We shall see!

5. breanna_cook344

Yes I took one this morning but I'm not sure if anything showed. I think maybe something very faint and not much of color like the negative line .

6. breanna_cook344

There's the test I took this morning

Attached Files:

7. twelvty.weasels

Any progress, Breanna?x

8. breanna_cook344

Not yet, in gonna test this Wednesday

9. breanna_cook344

10. twelvty.weasels

Ok, so I think we are going for it this month. Eek!

How are you, Breanna?

11. scott1980

scott1980 Occasional commenter

Ttc baby number 1 seems impossible.been trying for 8 months and really thought it would have happened by now.

12. twelvty.weasels

I think that is why I've been putting off ttc no.2 as it was so all consuming and took ages the first time
    I'm hoping to be more chilled out this time (ha!).
    Hope you are ok x

13. twelvty.weasels

So far still chilled!