1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking of teaching in Dubai- any suggestions/comments/advice?

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by dancemad, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Hi
    I've been teaching science in the UK now for four years and as I'm single and have no ties am starting to think about moving abroad to teach for a while. Dubai and the UAE particularly interest me. Anybody else tried this? Really looking for advice and comments as there seems as many fors as againsts out there.
    Thanks

2. Hi
    I've been teaching science in the UK now for four years and as I'm single and have no ties am starting to think about moving abroad to teach for a while. Dubai and the UAE particularly interest me. Anybody else tried this? Really looking for advice and comments as there seems as many fors as againsts out there.
    Thanks

3. Mainwaring

Mainwaring Established commenter

There are many UAE and Dubai threads. You may find forum search helpful.

4. nemo.

nemo. New commenter

Hi best to apply and join search. This year you may not get something as oversupply of teachers especially with all the trouble in the middle east and recession in uk. Try this year but best time to get a job especially in science is nov dec. Good luck