1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

things to look forward to...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tod sal, Nov 16, 2011.

1. camping in Scotland on boxing day for 4 nights.
    teppe (kata) with wood burning stove... No kids!!! Everything closed...heaven!

2. camping in Scotland on boxing day for 4 nights.
    teppe (kata) with wood burning stove... No kids!!! Everything closed...heaven!

3. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

Sounds wonderful [​IMG]

4. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

the darkness, next sunday, thursday and friday.

5. Death Cab for Cutie tomorrow!

6. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

am quite looking forward to bedtime in 7 minutes time, also!

7. A spa day tomorrow with my best friend.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Speaking as a Scot living in Scotland... Are you mad?
    That'll depend on where you are.

9. Nr Peth- there's an instalation in Dundee(contempary Arts) we want to catch ( apparently studied in Glasgow but sounds Scandinavian- please don't ask me his name )
    Campsite is one we visited in October- and we loved it- camping on a hill in a wood-
    Wood stove, sheepskin rugs to sleep on. We will be toasty. Just great to get away. The thought will keep me going these next 5 weeks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I'm sure you'll have a great time.
    Mad people can enjoy themselves wherever they are, can't they.
    Perth is lovely, though.

11. voodoo child

voodoo child New commenter

Please explain the specific details of exercise points. Seems hard to know what they equate to for a non weight watchers person.

12. Victoria Plum

Victoria Plum New commenter

A fairly quiet November but there is SO much going on in December I am beside myself with excitement already!! Right at the beginning I am going to see Dirty Dancing in Manchester and staying over with friends! REALLY looking forward to that!! :)

13. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I am allowed 29 points a day to cover food and drink.. One slice of bread is 2 points to give you an idea of the values.
    I can earn approx 1 extra point for every 10 minutes of gentle exercise I do including walking, cycling etc.
    That means that half an hour of walking gets me an extra small glass of wine. My dogs have never been so well exercised!