1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Things that make you go OUCH!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Govinderfan, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Today I bit the ulcer in my mouth - ouch ouch ouch ouch!!!
    Then later (barefoot) I stood on a piece of gravel in the back yard - it was on my heel. The scream alerted the neighbours!
    OOH - what things have made you go OUCH!

2. Today I bit the ulcer in my mouth - ouch ouch ouch ouch!!!
    Then later (barefoot) I stood on a piece of gravel in the back yard - it was on my heel. The scream alerted the neighbours!
    OOH - what things have made you go OUCH!

3. Kicking my little toe on the doorframe by the stairs!!
    Yikes

4. Oooh I feel your pain!

5. Standing on a plug!!! The worst!!

6. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

CHILDBIRTH
    There
    done and dusted!

7. Couldnt have been that bad if it only made you go 'ouch!'

8. Oh had to have enforced c-section - not good when you have a needle phobia.
    Am sure childbirth wins everytime!
    Any others?

9. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

I hate biting my tongue, I have this irrational fear that one day I will lose the co-ordination that allows me to not bite my tongue most of the time and will have to only eat soup and milk-shakes and not be able to speak in case I reduce it to shreds.

10. Paper cut

There's Nothing Worse than a paper cut

[​IMG]

11. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

Weeding in the garden without gloves because I can't be bothered to go and get them and then grabbing a bramble or nettle.

12. Cutting the end of my little finger off with a bread knife (ruined the bread!)
    Gall bladder almost fit to explode although that was more of an OOOOOUUUUUCCCCHHH (in size 72 font, bold) than a simple ouch!

13. anon468

anon468 New commenter

on the end of your tongue!!!
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

14. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Yes, you're right.
    It made me go Ow Ow Ow AAARRRRRRRRRRRRCHHH EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG AAAIIIIIIEEE NNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! NNNNOOOOOOOOO! and so on for a week (first time), couple of days (second time) day (third time).

15. paper cut between ur toes

16. Dropping a 1Kg diving weight on your toe. I can confess to wanting to say more than ouch, but I was extremely restrained.

17. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Biting my tongue!!

I can inform you that the pain from Trigeminal Neuralgia is worse than childbirth, according to my consultant, even opiates won't touch, no painkiller will. Still got it so going to see a neurosurgeon, but it's not an ouch pain, it's a AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    ggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    pain. Should all be in capitals btw!! And I've had it 14 weeks!!!!

18. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

A hangover [​IMG]

19. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Established commenter

Trapping finger in car door. I still feel it when someone else tells me they've done it!

20. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

When the sales assistant says 'your card has been declined'..............OUCHHHHH!!!!!!