No....not a pervy thread! I was just thinking, as someone who eats almost anything (marmite or peanut butter sarnies being about all that is on my dislike list) there are a few things that make me wretch when I find them in my mouth. Totally illogical but if I crunch on a citrus pip from an orange, grapefruit or similar, I feel physically sick. Also grape pips. No reason really but that makes me feel quite ill! Yet I'll happily (very happily) slurp on an oyster or eat liver and kidneys, scoff an entire plate of soft-sheeld crabs (legs, shell, guts and all), like my steak so blue it is still breathing and cannot think of a single fruit or veg I don't like (it's the pips not the fruit). I try to avoid pips in citrus fruit and grapes, by now and again one of the pesky little fukcers slips past my radar and..............crunch Anyone else have an illogical response to something quite harmless?