1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

They are obviously jealous of me

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by Kenmuir1, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Kenmuir1

Kenmuir1 New commenter

i am of an exceptionally high educational calibre and have increasible abilities as a teacher, yet every time I have done supply in a school this year I have not been asked back.
    Most of these idiots in charge only hire other idiots, these moronic boy and girl band types who have very little brains when the surface is scratched . Ineptitude breeding ineptitude. A rotten apple full of maggots permeate education.
    It is a putrid pill to swallow, but cover organisers hate those of a high quality such as myself as they are jealous . It's a very sick and unfair society. It is only going to get worse.

2. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Your attitude might have something to do with it too!

3. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

Why was I expecting this in bold? :):D:rolleyes:

GLsghost likes this.
  4. peakster

peakster Star commenter

What does increasible mean ?

5. schoolsout4summer

schoolsout4summer Star commenter

I suspect that they resent your modesty. Try bigging yourself up next time that you are on an assignment - they will appreciate your honesty. Don't ever shy away from pointing out their failings and weaknesses and help them by explaining how your superior skills could enhance their class's learning and attainment, and, of course their own development as teachers.

PizzoCalabro likes this.
  6. Yoda-

Yoda- Lead commenter

large.gif

You have alot of anger.

I hope your rant has helped you.

When you calm down, perhaps a clearer post would help people respond to it?

7. Kenmuir1

Kenmuir1 New commenter

It is a typing error which should say increasible.

[This comment/image/section has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2016
  8. elvispenhaligon

elvispenhaligon Occasional commenter

First rule of teaching - If you think something like that, never ever ever say it. You written English is also shocking.

9. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Dear Kenmuir 1

Regarding your original post, there are two interpretations of it.

1. It's a wind up.
    2. You're a total ********* who can't spell.

so which is it ?

10. andrew07

andrew07 Occasional commenter

The person who often complains that s/he can't get work and then comes on here ranting like this. Small wonder!!!!

11. fantastischfish

fantastischfish Established commenter

Am I the only one who immediately laughed and assumed this was tongue-in-cheek?

Surely no-one thinks this is serious?

12. Katie777

Katie777 New commenter

You sound so delightful OP! It's mystifying isn't it, why on earth are they not beating a path to your door? I suppose your dazzling light would make them look rather dull in comparison. It's a cross the truly special have to bear so do try and do so with dignity.

schoolsout4summer likes this.
  13. splinters

splinters Established commenter

Modesty. A lovely quality.
    Its trolling, plain and simple....don't feed.

PizzoCalabro likes this.
  14. bobbycatrules

bobbycatrules New commenter

You have corrected your typo with the same word!

I think this thread is a wind- up but it is entertaining!

schoolsout4summer likes this.
  15. FredWelsh34

FredWelsh34 New commenter

Kenmuir truly seems the epitome of everything horrible and negative within people.
    I am certain you are an absolute delight to work with, what with your cynicism, bitterness, depressing comments and chronically vitriolic nature.

16. les25paul

les25paul Star commenter

Oh yes there is :)

Increasible means something that cannot be creased. For example, The slab of concreate was increasible.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2016
  17. peakster

peakster Star commenter

shouldn't that be uncreasible Les ?

les25paul likes this.
  18. les25paul

les25paul Star commenter

I was using the logic that if you cannot see something it is invisable and not unvisable.

Uncreasible is when you have creased something and then you cannot uncrease it to make it smooth. For example; After I had driven my Ford Feista into a a slab of concreate it was uncreasable.

I finks that is proper but then I is a science teacher and I does find Inglish well tricky o_O I shall go to the pub now and ponder over it.

19. WillyDjangoReinhardt

WillyDjangoReinhardt Occasional commenter

Agreed. Too many are quick to have ago at Ken here. Leave the poor man alone. If he really believed this, well, come on he'd surely have no sense of humour and neither would the responders taking it seriously. Childish responses. Cut him some slack more than likely he had a few after a terrible week. Bless him. Ive been there. We all make mistakes

20. WillyDjangoReinhardt

WillyDjangoReinhardt Occasional commenter

Or is it a spoof?