1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

They are here!

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by johnblack, Aug 26, 2012.

1. johnblack

johnblack New commenter

What worries me is that unit 4 has the wrong name, I'm on holiday with the iPad so can check the contents are right. I seriously worry about exam boards sometimes. At least I don't teach English.

I will be doing a teach the content, mock assignment then real assignment approach.

2. tonyuk

tonyuk Occasional commenter

Had a read through some of them must say Unit 6 looks rather good for my students!!!

3. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

It would seem like 5 and 7 would be the logical choice for me to follow our tradiitonal 2 and 20 route on the OCR. But that dbase task in R004 looks like a doddle. Sure the thing does not work properly because of ability to only place one item per order, but might think about hitting that route as an intro to the A level course that around half of them will carry on to. My gut says I will probably do 4 and 5 to get the whole thing out of the way asap.

4. The link:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/type/cambridge_nationals/ict/ict/documents/