1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

There should be an escape plan forum

Discussion in 'Personal' started by modelmaker, Mar 10, 2012.

1. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

Whatever you do, don't form a committee or it won't happen. What would you like to escape from l0vaduck? A relationship? A career? The TES website? An addiction?

2. I can bring a small bent spoon - where do I start to dig?
    And have you got a cunning plan for hiding the tunnel... a gym horse perhaps?

3. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

sod this for a daft idea - I just stepped on a needle that some *** left in thebarracks

4. Watch out for the barbed wire on the Swiss border.
    And whatever you do, don't answer anyone who speaks to you in English.

5. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I say you chaps!....I just happen to know a few words of German!....If some of you bl00dy nice chaps could see your way to handing over your choccie rations to me, then perhaps I could try and bribe some of the goons!...Just pile up the goodies by my bunk (it's the one with the extra thick blankets and an additional pillow) - dark chocolate is best and I could use some coffee too - strictly for bribes you understand.....Umm I happen to be vaguely familiar with the gepgraphy of Germany too - so if anyone has a map I'd be happy to check them out - purely for accuracy, I won't memorise your proposed escape routes and sell you out to the <strike>Fatherland</strike> goons I promise!
    Come on you guys...you can trust me....I've been here for ages...longer than some of you...

6. MrsArmitage

MrsArmitage Occasional commenter

I have some particularly baggy camo trousers that I reckon I can hold a good few pounds of soil in, to distribute evenly around the staffroom.

7. I've just seen Graham Norton and DaleWinton marching around, shouting at people and waving machine guns about.....they must be the camp guards.

8. doomzebra

Brilliant

9. mandala1

mandala1 Occasional commenter

Things are tough on the other side of the wire. The grass isn't necessarily greener. Remember what happened to the Great Escape-ers?

10. doomzebra

I think a few days of playing this will help
    [​IMG]

11. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

No escape plan needed, you can job swap with those of us on the Unemployed Teachers/Jobseekers forum instead... [​IMG] x

12. I've got balloons and old newspapers I can chew up into a paste...
    anyone got any watercolours?

13. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Doomzebra...a few days playing that?....<u>weeks</u> more like...those games went on forever!
    And noone ever escaped!
    There were lots of different coloured playing pieces - but I only got to play if I played black!

14. doomzebra

The trick is to get the guards playing it and then escape whilst they are all arging as to whether the Belgian contingent needed to attend reveille

15. They've just done a head count and say that there are 300 people in the barracks....I think they are lying....268 have already escaped.