1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

There Should be a Christmas Gift-Card or Gift-Voucher System

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by godwin86, Nov 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. godwin86

godwin86 New commenter

There should be a system where by people can by their teacher friends Tes Resource Credit in the form of a gift-voucher or gift-card. Especially with Christmas in mind.

Noting can be lost by implementing a Christmas Gift-Card system: it's pure profit. There's still a bit of time for this to be implemented for this festive season.

People could buy Christmas gift-cards for their teacher friends, headmasters could be incentivised to give Christmas gift-cards to their staff en-masse.

This would be a good way to bring money into the system and boost the profits of authors and Tes alike. In order to advertise it, there could be some kind of commission scheme whereby author's can help to sell these gift-vouchers and get a small cut of the profits.

I think I've suggested this two years in a row now: I just can't believe nothing has been done!

Please implement a Christmas Gift Card system Tes!

labellaroma likes this.
  2. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

Agree agree agree! :)

3. GalvaniseEDU

GalvaniseEDU New commenter

Definitely.

4. iGCSE101

iGCSE101 New commenter

Nice idea- I would love that for my social media accounts. I would give away a voucher for every milestone sale for example. Coould help promote my account as well as engage online.