1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

There is NO Extremism in the UK!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Grabthar, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Grabthar

Grabthar Established commenter

2. HoratioBlows

HoratioBlows Senior commenter

Of course it couldn't possibly be true. The sexism either. All of these things are made up by the 'right wing' 'extremist' press, didn't you know? 'Right wing' for those on the left who can't tolerate anyone with a different opinion to them.

3. Grabthar

And the grooming of children in Rochdale and Rotherham with a blind eye turned by the authorities was also a propaganda exercise.

4. HoratioBlows

And backed by left wing Labour Councillors.

5. Grabthar

And the police.

6. HoratioBlows

Yes. From fear of appearing to be 'raacist'. Instead disgusting acts are allowed to be done to them despite warnings from the parents and the girls themselves. But what do they matter? They're just poor 'working class trash'.

7. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

Infidels.

8. Grabthar

Proud to be 'British'.

9. HoratioBlows

That as well. 'Kuffar'

10. HoratioBlows

How low we've been bullied into sinking.

11. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

I am and always will be.

12. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

There are a few more terms they use for us as well. Never to our face though.

13. Grabthar

So am I, that's why I oppose the EU and extremism. I just do it without wanting these things in Britain, which is somewhat unusual these days...or so the medua woukd have the dullards believe.

14. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

The media does seem to be complicit, I think the referendum voters may well be influenced by them.

15. Grabthar

Or the referendum will just be fixed. Cameron will not hold that referendum unless he is assured of a victory! I'm not even convinced the results of the General Election were accurate, or the Scottish Referendum, but that's just my hunch.
    I'd trust Kim Jong-Un before I'd trust Cameron. The man is a menace to the future of the UK. That's Cameron, just to be clear.

16. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

I wonder what Maggie would be saying now? Probably unrepeatable:rolleyes:

17. cally1980

cally1980 Established commenter

What a pair of ego massagers you two are, constantly bumping each others' threads with the same old diatribe.

FYI I don't think anyone has tried to claim that extremism doesn't exist in the UK - but don't let that stop you getting all hysterical about it!

Vince_Ulam likes this.
  18. Grabthar

[This comment/section has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

19. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

Ego massagers versus Neo liberal nazism, just names. Why not join the discussion and prove your points? Would that expose your own 'preferred' massagers?

20. Didactylos4

Didactylos4 Star commenter