1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

There is hope!

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by gold19951, Dec 15, 2018.

1. gold19951

gold19951 Occasional commenter

Thank you digoryvenn. x

2. gold19951

Thank you Flowersinspring. x

3. gold19951

Thanks Sinnamon. So sorry to hear you went through the carp too. As long as you’re happy now, that’s the most important thing. X

4. gold19951

It is, isn’t it Shedman. It’s hard to find though, and I’m a lot more sceptical than I used to be and am already thinking “Ok, so how long will this last?”. I hope that’s just me having been burned though! x

5. gold19951

T
    Thanks so much Curae. This is such a supportive forum and you always post such lovely messages, especially to folk going through the mill!
    Xxx

6. gold19951

This is true, Mrsmumbles. I’m not thinking about the future, just trying to take it week by week and am grateful to be in work as don’t have the strength or money to retrain. What you say is spot on though, and I will have to consider this as time goes on.
    It’s beyond shocking, the number of great teachers being forced out of the profession. x

7. gold19951

Thanks tenpast 7. Yep - I totally agree with you. The damage that is being done to teachers’ mental and emotional health is a national disgrace. x

8. Shedman

Shedman Star commenter

No. My post was rhetorical.