1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Theogriff - this one's for you

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by blueskies31, Oct 6, 2015.

1. blueskies31

blueskies31 Occasional commenter

On behalf of myself and I'm sure many of the other posters on here, I just wanted to say a huge thank you.

I personally have been/are going through a rough time at work and every time I've needed some support and words of wisdom you've answered honestly but in a very supportive way.

I've just been reading another thread where you've put together a letter for another teacher needing support and it just got me thinking what a huge support you are on here.

So thanks xxx

2. blueskies31

blueskies31 Occasional commenter

Just reading this back, I seem to like the word support lol!!!!

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Wow, thank you!

I am very touched by this, it's like a Commendation Certificate in a Praise Assembly in Primary!

I do work hard to help and support posters as much as I can. It's sometimes a bit disconcerting when other posters suggest unwise courses of action, but I guess that most people on here know who to trust.

I nearly didn't see this thread . . .tip for next time - put @TheoGriff in the body of anything that you want me to see.

Including your request for me to write a letter for you!

thank you 3.png

4. Sally_90

Sally_90 Occasional commenter

I will second (and third )Blueskies: sentiments! :)