1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Theo - Personal statement help

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Trendy Art, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Trendy Art

Trendy Art Occasional commenter

Do you have high expectations? Assertive behaviour management? Base your learning and teaching on creativity? Understand what motivates reception children? (Allows you to target the kind of class/year group you want unless you want to broaden your net).
    Play to your strengths and take one more look at the QTS standards since you are training. Then sit down and model a statement based on your best bits.
    Sounds a bit wrong, but my new year's resolution is to keep things clean.

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Yes, 100 words isn't much.
    I would suggest that you read the Welcome thread Shortlisting clickables, and decide what your 3 Key Points are, and put them into that 100 word space.
    Best of luck!

I shall be contributing to the Seminars on Saturday 8th January. TheoGriff Job Seminar
    Look forward to seeing you!