1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Theo on his hols - see you in September!

Discussion in 'Independent' started by TheoGriff, Jul 26, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

The end of term has come, Mrs TG has packed my bucket and spade, and I'm off to the seaside in a bit.
    Once the grandchildren have eaten us out of house and home, and spent my whole year's pension on visiting the sights of London. Do you have any idea how much it costs for two adults and two children to see Shrek, the Musical? Don't ask!
    So, to those JobSeekers who found a job, well done. To those still looking, here's to new chances for you in the new school year. And to everyone in the Indy sector - we raise our glasses to yet more successes to come.
    I shall be back in September to give expert advice on the Forum. And the TES Advice Service will be running a whole new set of seminars in the Autumn too, (some even in the holidays) for those of you near enough to get to us in London. I shall be doing some of them, so I may see you there.The current programme (it is updated regularly) is shown here:
    TES Career Seminars
    Have a happy summer, everyone!
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.