1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Theo Griff books

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by EBC, Jul 15, 2020.

1. EBC

EBC Occasional commenter

Are these only available on Kindle? Tried to order on a popular shopping app and its only offered in the kindle version. I don't have one.

2. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

Tagging @TheoGriff for you as I'm sure she's the best person to answer!

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Hello there, @EBC , and thank you @Rott Weiler.

Yes, and no!

They are only available in Kindle format, but that doesn't mean only available to read if you have a Kindle.

You can download the free kindle app to a phone, tablet, laptop or PC, and then download the books and read them there.

Mind you, I dunno how folk survive without a Kindle. I have always been a voracious reader, and my Kindle is my best friend!

As an author of advice books, the Kindle-only format allows me to update the content and have it available for readers within hours. Changes in legislation, changes in circumstances, the Covid impact on interviews being a good example, can be dealt with fast.

A paperback would take months, and there would be the former version copies to get rid of. The Kindle version can be downloaded again when it's updated, once you've bought it.

I hope you find them useful. Others do!

Best wishes

Twitter @Theo_Griff

EBC and Rott Weiler like this.
  4. EBC

EBC Occasional commenter

Perfect, thank you both!

TheoGriff likes this.