1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Worry Club HQ

Discussion in 'Personal' started by mixu, Apr 23, 2005.

1. It normally ends in a fight.

2. Oh dear do you have a grandstand view?

3. More like an owl's ear. Going to ry the earplugs.

Sinderely, thanks for chatting. It helps.

Gnight

4. More like an owl's ear. Going to ry the earplugs.

Sinderely, thanks for chatting. It helps.

Gnight

5. Night, God bless xx

6. neli

neli Occasional commenter

My hugest(is that a word?) worry is my cat.

How sad is that?

And it rhymes.

Neli

7. Is it old?

8. neli

neli Occasional commenter

It's supposed to be dead but hey ho she looks ok to me.

Humour aside I panick every day when I get home from school. But so far so good as they say!

The Vet wanted to put her to sleep last July but agreed that since she seemed happy I could keep her a bit longer.

I was warned she had a maximum of 6 months(cancer).

Well thats cats for you!

Neli

9. I have dogs. One of mine is getting old and not quick a frisky as he once was but he is still happy and until he is not he is staying put!

10. Morning worriers

11. Morning mixu.

For Hatstand - you may be surprised by your visit with Head - people are often not quite what they seem in the work environment - maybe they are dreading going with you!! LOL.
    But honestly, be prepared to give them a even chance of being at least human.

12. Morning mixu and every other worrier!
    Do you think we are 'born worriers'?
    I am coming to the end of 4 years of Counselling Training and I am worried that a fellow student is going to spoil the end of my Course by being a 'bully' and 'sabotaging' my last piece of work!
    I have spoken to a fellow worrier who has given me a morale boost!
    I think it is very brave to say what is 'worrying' you on this forum, but it does help to 'talk'!
    Counselling is called the 'Talking Cure.'

13. A worry shared and all that ......

14. I need to get something down on paper and soon.

15. Alena

Alena New commenter

Hello Mixu and other worried people,

Hope your observation planning is going well Mixu I will post later for an update.

Hatstand, you could always try and find some bandits and sell the Head of your school to them? Either that or just try and lose her as much as possible for the duration of the trip. I don't envy you, but I would like to hear details afterwards (I'm sure you will be able to laugh about it later!!!)

Alena.

16. LOL! don't give him any ideas Alena!

(no planning started yet)

17. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

Thanks for the cyber hug Mixu. It does help to share your worries and know you're not alone. Most of them probably are irrational but shutting them in a mental box and refusing to think about them helps too.

18. You are so right Plymouthmaid.

19. Right, boxes have arrived so hand over your worries.
    Mixu...your observation one's well and truly locked away and I've swallowed the key so you can't have it back until nature takes it's course. So TOUGH!!! Get some sleep!

20. Cheers Coley!

I slept all afternoon and found it so difficult to get out my bed.

How are you today?