1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Worry Club HQ

Discussion in 'Personal' started by mixu, Apr 23, 2005.

1. We all worry and need to share it. Come and share it with here. Sympathy and hugs offered. There are also a lot of people who can offer excellent advice too.

2. We all worry and need to share it. Come and share it with here. Sympathy and hugs offered. There are also a lot of people who can offer excellent advice too.

3. i'll be first!

4. I can worry for England.

5. neli

neli Occasional commenter

I am so worried.

Oh no! Too many to metion.

Neli

6. The reason for starting this string is because I am a terrible worrier and lose a lot of sleep because of it.

I was up and posting early this morning because I am worried about an observation. I know I will be fine but this information does not seem to be filtering through to my brain.

7. so what do you both worry about

8. neli

Year 2 SATS with 12 special needs and thats just to start with.

Neli

9. Can't say on here,you would think i was kidding.

10. Neli - That is a worry. I thnk the pressure put on us to gain results is pants. Some children will never be academics but have other things to offer which are not recognised.

(((((((((((((((((Neli))))))))))))))

G-Angel feel free to share.

11. too personal to share,not a work worry.I had to give up work to care for the more important worry.

12. I worry about everything. My current concern is that I'm making a complete mess of absolutely every area of my life. Can't sleep, don't eat properly... but at least I've dropped a dress size.

13. I understand

((((((((((((((G-Angel)))))))))))))

If you want to email anytime please do mixuc1976@hotmail.com

14. neli

G-Angel come and share.

I also have the Head observing a lesson shortly argggh!

Neli

15. ((((((((((((alimund)))))))))))))))

Want to share

16. I have an observation on Monday Neli so I can empathise. I hate them and worry so much when they are coming up.

17. Ah, just the usual.

Every decision I've made in the last 2 years has gone **** up. Moved miles from home to be with someone and it didn't work out and we racked up an enormous amount of debt in the process, all of it in my name and I'm struggling to make ends meet.

Now live somewhere else miles from home, in someone else's where I don't have any friends cos I don't know anyone. In a job I hate at the moment though I will be leaving in Sept to start my PGCE.

Also realising that I don't actually have a 'home' any more so I can't even give up and go home! :)

Just a bit lost and not sure what's the right thing to do.

18. I actually feel a bit silly now. :D

19. (((((((((((((((Alimund)))))))))))))

You have had a rough time. Could you make your going to university a 'new start'. Put everything else behind you?

20. That's the plan. The only problem is that it's in the town I moved to to be with the guy. Still, a bit of time will have passed by then so it should be okay and I'm still holding out hope that he and I will sort things out one day. But then I always was a silly girl.

((((((everyone))))))

I don't mean to whine, just having an off day today.