1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Works 4

Discussion in 'Primary' started by brownj967, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Anyone have a copy of The Works 4 and couls e-mail me the following poems:

2. Please, please, could someone help me!! I have ordered Works4 from Amazon and because of all the Xmas Bank Holidays it still hasn't arrived yet! Now beginning to panic as I need copies of some of the poems which someone kindly scanned for another poster.

The poems are:

Journey Home by John Walsh
    The Cruise of the Bumblebee by Mike Harding
    Figure by Chrissie Gittins

Please, please, please could someone do the same for me. Believe me I won't be planning again then getting the resources - lesson learnt!!

My email is
    spud415@hotmail.co.uk

3. Meant to say thank you before posting

4. tange

tange New commenter

Hi... I'm looking for the Journey Home poem too. Works 4 seems to have disappeared out of our school library - gutted!!!
    If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
    tange01@hotmail.com
    Thank you.

5. Hi Beccy, I saw you emailed another teacher with those 4 poems from the 4Works book (Mike Harding, John Walsh etc), would you mind possibly emailing them to me too if you have time? My email is efarrell@clystheath.devon.sch.uk

Many many thanks in advance for your time!

Ellen Farrell :)

6. Sorry, thought that was a private message!!
    If ANYONE has those four poems listed above;
    Journey Home by John Walsh
    Days by Brian Moses
    The Cruise of the Bumblebee by Mike Harding
    Figure by Chrissie Gittins

and could email them to me at efarrell@clystheath.devon.sch.uk, I would really appreciate it! Can't find them anywhere on the net! NQT in distress!!!
    Many thanks,

Ellen :)

7. Hi,

I have a copy of this book in England and am now teaching abroad. I desperately need these poems.

Could anyone help and email them to me please?

saarahdana@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you in advance for your help.

Saarah

8. Hi,

I desperately need a copy of the poem "The Cruise of a Bumblebee" by Mike Harding.

I thought I ordered The Works 4 however checking it this morning (when it arrived yesterday, when I wasn't home) I have realised I have ordered the wrong book.

I am hoping to teach it today, so please could you send me a copy to:

Emma_comiskey@hotmail.com

or emma.comiskey1991@hotmail.co.uk

Thank-you for your help.

Emma

9. niallking

niallking New commenter

Hi,
    I am looking for a copy of the poem "The Cruise of a Bumblebee" by Mike Harding.

I am hoping to teach it in the next few weeks and can't seem to get a hold of the book, please could you send me a copy to:
    niallking2011@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you,
    Niall