1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Wizard of Alderley Edge

Discussion in 'English' started by JosieWhitehead, Mar 12, 2012.

1. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Lead commenter

This is a short animated film made by the students of Bradford University for their final year of their animation degree course. It is the story of the legend of The Wizard of Alderley Edge and is done to my own rhyming poetry. You can find it by Googling JOSIE'S POEMS and under the list of poetry indexes, if you scroll up you will see it listed. Let me know if it is useful to you. Best wishes

2. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Lead commenter

This is a short animated film made by the students of Bradford University for their final year of their animation degree course. It is the story of the legend of The Wizard of Alderley Edge and is done to my own rhyming poetry. You can find it by Googling JOSIE'S POEMS and under the list of poetry indexes, if you scroll up you will see it listed. Let me know if it is useful to you. Best wishes