1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Unexpected Lovely Book Thread

Discussion in 'English' started by hepburn22, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Sorry everyone my hotmail has been down :(

Will get it over to you today!!

2. cherryaimless

cherryaimless New commenter

Aaaah! Good, there you are! Did you get my email?

3. I have just got it - along with a few hundred emails about winning the lottery in Nigeria and free medical drugs from America! I've replied, you should gt it shortly

x

4. cherryaimless

Brill...I'll check in now.

5. cherryaimless

Up.

Lalalalalalala...

*dances off into the store cupboard to nick books*

6. I'd like to join in the book madness
    hemingwayspaws@hotmail.co.uk
    Guess what my cat's called! I love detective novelsespecially the historical ones (Cadfael and the like.)

7. cherryaimless

Is your cat called Dostoyevsky?

(sic)

8. suzychoosy

suzychoosy New commenter

Hemcat will ask you for your address once someone asks for mine, can't work out who it should be though!!

9. Hi Suzy

I sent you an email a couple of days ago - did you not receive it? The subject was ULB?

10. Me want to play!!! (someone may have to explicitly explain who I have to email because I am a bit holiday brain dead already...)

I love anything that has a bit of substance but nothing too heavy because it is the holidays! Also like something that has the ability to bring out extreme emotions - laugh, cry etc but nothing too girly or historical.

scatty_bird1@hotmail.com

Have I done what I am supposed to?? :)

11. Thank you for my book Cherry!

I'm still waiting to send my book on - Suzy did you get my email yet?

12. *up*

HemCat - maybe it would be best to send you on a book and then Suzy can come back in when she wants to? I've got a really good book to send on!!!

13. cherryaimless

It's a fluffy one... but it is a good read for teachers who can't read heavily yet because of endoftermitis. I read it to get over my bout of endoftermitis and it did the trick!

I'm in France at the moment: Arenùt their keyboards funny? qll the letters qre in the aorng plqce1

è ,inutes tioll I hqve to auit this connection1

14. It's the Summer holidays so I have time to read! yay! I like to read everything! (well, not erotica or very, very scary books)
    My email address is appetency@live.com so someone please send me a book (and I'll send one to the next person to post their email addy. someone shout at me if this isn't right!)

Books, books, books...

15. Ms Daisy - I'll send you an email as everyone else I have tried has ignored it!! It will be under UBL.

What recent books have you read? Just so I don't double up!

16. lauraafc, you have mail!

Now I have to wait for someone to send a book to myself...

17. hepburn22 - I've sent you an email!

18. Hi! Please can I join?

Love to read almost anything - prefer fiction and not a massive fan of sci-fi but anything else would be great.

Email is maz_raven@hotmail.com

Do I now wait for someone else to join and send a book to them?

How exciting!