1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The U Create platform

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by stuheaton, Aug 16, 2011.

1. The talkSPORT U Create Programme provides your students with tailored work related learning sessions in the radio and advertising industry.
    Working with our national radio station, talkSPORT, the programme provides a real world setting for your students in enabling them to create ideas and learn how to promote them to a wide audience.
    Students will work with assistance from our creative team to write, record and mix a radio commercial via our new interactive e-learning platform, U Create. This will involve them working as a team to form ideas, write scripts, record their own voiceovers, and select music and sound effects, etc and do activities linked to the National Curriculum. They will even have the opportunity to hear their commercial on talkSPORT!
    As an added bonus, we are providing opportunities for local businesses to support the project and engage with the schools on the programme. This business engagement will give your students a further insight into the world of work.
    If you would like further details please email me or leave you email address on this forum and I'll get in touch.
    Regards
    Stuart Heaton
    stuart.heaton@utvmedia.co.uk

2. The talkSPORT U Create Programme provides your students with tailored work related learning sessions in the radio and advertising industry.
    Working with our national radio station, talkSPORT, the programme provides a real world setting for your students in enabling them to create ideas and learn how to promote them to a wide audience.
    Students will work with assistance from our creative team to write, record and mix a radio commercial via our new interactive e-learning platform, U Create. This will involve them working as a team to form ideas, write scripts, record their own voiceovers, and select music and sound effects, etc and do activities linked to the National Curriculum. They will even have the opportunity to hear their commercial on talkSPORT!
    As an added bonus, we are providing opportunities for local businesses to support the project and engage with the schools on the programme. This business engagement will give your students a further insight into the world of work.
    If you would like further details please email me or leave you email address on this forum and I'll get in touch.
    Regards
    Stuart Heaton
    stuart.heaton@utvmedia.co.uk

3. Speaking

Speaking New commenter