1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The truth about modelmaker

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Supernova_Scotia, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Always knew there was something dodgy about your claims to be able to design a kitchen.
    Admit it, you haven't even got a dog have you?
    But I bet you have a ***** cat. Probably pedigree. One of those hairless things.

2. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

ARRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be telling me you are a woman next!

3. Well, as a matter of fact, mm is actually mrs mm.
    Every time he takes the 'dog' for a walk to the fish shop or the pub, she gets on TES and posts a comment or two. modelmaker is actually totally oblivious to this. He is quite sure that the missus doesn't know one end of a computer from the other. Think of the Little Britain character in the wheelchair.

4. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

Bet he doesn't even make models. Huh.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Well parodied, mm. Ace!
    I felt sure you were going to say a King Edward potato.

6. modelmaker

modelmaker Lead commenter

Tes did suggest I went for the sex change but the latest mrs modelmaker would agree to it. She was rather impressed to discover that when erect, my manhood measured almost the length of 3 of those small Argos pens.
    The other thing I have to confess to is that we've both been banned from Argos until we get older and wiser.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I bet Mr and Mrs TG have never been banned from Argos!

8. May I commend you to your local Coral bookmakers. Their pens are almost identical to those at Argos.

9. Abso - bl***y - lutely brilliant, mm! You have made my day. But I don't think I will ever use one of those little pens in Argos again . . .

10. moonpenny

moonpenny Occasional commenter

I knew it......you haven't got long hair in a pony tail afterall...explains why I couldn't match that up in my cyber image of you.

11. Ha . You don't even warrant a sticky light bulb.

12. moonpenny

moonpenny Occasional commenter

Thanks for reminding me about light bulb inequality,baubs...stomps off to theo's thread with a bee in her bonnet......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

The lightbulb on the sticky thread is one of the old sort that is now defunct unless you get it for 'rough trade'.

14. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

So "parody" is allowed is it, but not "taking the pi$$"?
    Not bitter.

15. I read this last night. You now owe me a new keyboard. Stil giggling at it.

16. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

[​IMG] Kinsa, Flora and all you other dear sweet little ones who still believe, come here - Aunty Katy has something to tell you...
    Talking of which when I finally confessed to my youngest, that yes I was indeed the tooth fairy, she ran off and when I asked where she was going she said, 'to tell Dad'!

17. modelmaker

modelmaker Lead commenter

I think you can get away with it if you take the **** out of yourself.

18. [​IMG]

19. My husband has long hair, which he has to keep tied back or the dreadlocks go everywhere.
    He seems happy enough.