1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The TES Christmas Quiz Wed. 29th December . 7:30 for 8:00

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2113, Dec 2, 2010.

1. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Woah... now hang on.. I'm not too sure about this.
    I'm not sure I've read the rules!

2. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

<u>Rule 1</u>
    Lil can choose who is Mr T.

3. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

neither have we. and?

4. Um, I need to remove myself from that list - don't think I can make it. Apologies to the ever-lovely Bauble, our Quizmaster Extraordinaire (how do you spell that?) who I am sure will put on a quiz to remember!

5. BLUNDERS Having one of those days. Got the link after a bit of head-scratching (and I'm usually quite good at this sort of thing) but copy and paste aren't playing, so typed out: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001213348152 If I've got that right, you should see Arthur Dent with the same avatar I use on here.

6. 1) Teams to have up to 6 members including the Capitan 2) Teams members can remain in contact with each other via Instant Messenger/telephone/carrier pigeon/tweetbook 3) Only the El Capitano to post the answer. 4) There will be five rounds of 4 questions each. 5) After each question is posted there will be thirty seconds to confer. 6) Captains will post the answer as soon as see the "Post now" post. 7) As usual the team that offers the best bribe will be the winners. Please add your name and team preference. :&not;))

7. lilachardy

8. Is that all ?...still it's a start.

9. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

Bauble, I would like to open the bribery from the millions team by offering a tuna sandwich and a glass of irn-bru.

10. Dan, Arthur, sent Facebook friend requests. Glad I came on here today, would have completely forgotten about it otherwise!

11. Brown or white bread, milky?

12. Come and ave a go if yer think yer ard enuff. [​IMG]

13. Milkandchalk

hovis best of both of course! Only the best for you baubs!

14. Pah.
    [​IMG]

15. I see your dollars and I raise you him.
    I'll even throw in the iPod.
    [​IMG]

16. lilachardy

[​IMG]

plus
    [​IMG] of ribena...?

17. *laughs at the feebleness of the other offerings* [​IMG]

18. Milkandchalk

Just steadying off small so I can increase my offerings each time. My next offering is a cooked turkey dinner.

19. Milkandchalk

starting!! Stoopid predictive text!