1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Tempest - BBC

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by simondaw, May 3, 2011.

1. Help! We are supposed to be staging a school production of the Tempest in July. We have the script and notes from a BBC pack we purchased a few years ago (The Tempest, Playscript by Neil Richards, ISBN 0 563 50017 4), but - horror of horrors! - we've lost the accompanying CD. The pack is no longer available from the BBC.
    Does anyone by any chance have a copy we can buy, borrow or otherwise use to help us out of this horrible situation?! Pretty, pretty please...
    Simon Daw
    St Luke's Primary
    Tiptree

2. Help! from Korea I'm supposed to be staging a school production of the Tempest in Nobember.
    But I had a very hard time in looking for the appropriate revised script for my students from 10 to 12 years old. one of reasons is that I dont think most people haven't done the tempest for the children's play here a lot so I don't have a lot of resources. this is an challenge for me. but I'd love to because I appreciate Shakepeare a lot.
    also I'm looking for the sound music and everything. but finding a script is urgent. so I am wondering if I can make a purchase of your bbc pack or any way availabe to get yours.....it's really in a hurry
    We are given 8 mins for the performance...can you please give me any good ideas to get the script for the performance??