1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Teacher Q&A - please try it out

Discussion in 'Personal' started by mikeshaw, Jul 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. br0wnsugar

br0wnsugar Occasional commenter

Seeking advice teaching part time in a core subject -secondary. All help, gratefully received.

2. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Well I would post your question in the secondary forum and again in the workplace dilemmas forum. That is if you want it answered. If you don't want an answer then post it in the Q&A forum.

calamansi likes this.
  3. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Lead commenter Forum guide

Automatic moderation strikes again @mikeshaw

I assume automatic anyway. I can't think of any reason why a human moderator would moderate a post when the sole content was a link to another thread on Teachers Q&A!

upload_2017-11-7_16-37-23.png

4. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Lead commenter

I'd like to think that most of the people who add to a discussion here would feel that what they have to say is worthwhile for others to read. I'd hate to think that someone judged their comments and then put them into order from good to bad, and perhaps excellent. It is the same with the resources that people give freely or otherwise: They do not need to be judged and offered to others in order of what someone else judges them. People have worked hard to provide them. The people who come on here are adults with, I am sure, sense and wisdom in their heads.

5. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Lead commenter Forum guide

Any thoughts @mikeshaw @TES_Rosaline ?