1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Super-Top-Secret World Domination Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Bethannie, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Ah yes...we have a number of projects underway...
    Total computer control
    Calorie/Fat negative food
    Decent Loos
    Free Sanitary Protection for wowen.
    Standardized clothing sizes
    .....amongst others!

And I forgot to mention the consorts...lapin, let me know who you would like as you consort...currently taken are....
    Mickey Mouse, Santa (in various guises!), All Maori Men, Gibbs, Harvey from 'Suits', someone called McDreamy, and Nick from Cookery (although I understand he has since been rejected by Dozy!)
    You may have more than one consort!

2. I also forgot I think I had the starry skies and the Cookie Islands for my happy events.
    Beth - I am rather wondering about dozy and her "consorts"[​IMG]
    it's all going well I think [​IMG]

3. I think that you shoud all (obviously) realize that my recent concussion was not an 'accident'
    Bethannie has been predicting that I should perhaps befall an 'accident' for some time now.
    There are coincidences in life, and there are things that are NOT coincidences.
    Those of you who are buying into the Northern Hemisphere World Rule......
    Alll I can say is "Be careful of yourselves.... be VERY careful"
    I wish any of you in Bethannie's dominion the very best and if you would consider somewhere <strike>much safer for you, your friends, your family, and your pets as she is compeletly psychotic and will kill them all, just like she tried to kill me </strike> more.. eh... profitable... down under.. then please let me know xxxx

4. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Boxy, Boxy, Boxy
    I was most concerned about your little accident...or series of accidents....but the rest'n'relax narrative puts a slightly different slant on the unfortunate events.
    I have never predicted an accident, but have expressed my continued concern for your health. I admit to have considered contingency plans just in case you can one day no longer govern.
    I have offered you the hand of friendship, asked you to join us in united world domination, offered you your choice of country - promised you that you can keep Australia if you want and have Scotland too, offered you your choice of consort - in addition to Gibbs whom we both share......but you consistently refuse my advances.
    I ask you again. Boxy. Dearest boxy, please join us. We are stronger together than we are apart. Turn aside from despotic megalomania and join us in our sisterhood.
    Finally, I am no seeking World Domination for myself. I agreed to become the administrative head - simply because my skills lie in organising. I did not seek the position. Moreover, I have handed most of the leadership to Ginny.
    I think that lapin will see the truth of the matter. I am trying to be reasonable.
    Perhaps, boxy, you should come to the rest'n'relax. Spend some time there. We will make you comfortable and help you see the light.

5. Is this wise BADS? We are after all speaking of a murderous rodent being in charge of the world. Think of the mess!
    Maybe we need a meeting to assess our various skills?

6. Right... well while you lot have been busy charging around trying to get into Australia, and Venezuala..... I've been taking over the Northern Hemisphere! World Domination is now mine! [​IMG]

7. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

8. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Oh I think not boxy....how naive you are!
    You see....I bribed my way into Oz....and easily snuck over the border of Venuezela with my assorted and rather strage animals! (an echidna, a zoophyte and a leech for those who want to try and join me!)....these are all in the Southern Hemisphere....and where the last bastions of your despotic regime here! I now control the Southern Hemisphere! Mwah Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAA!
    You claim to control the North....we'll see what Ginny has to say about that!
    Now, boxy I am a fair world-leader....either we can join forces....or we can swap back....I get back the North and you regain the South?
    Also, with your little drinking problem as documented on the br, are you fit to be a world leader?

9. dozymare1957

So that's why Annie started those threads. She just wanted to tempt us into the Southern Hemisphere so she could do evil things while we were otherwise occupied. She sneaks around the world while the rest of us a sleeping.
    I thought she was a nice, quiet lady but it turns out that she's a sneaky, untrustworthy world dominator - and a lush into the bargain!

10. Ok... I give in... let me just pour another glass of wine...

*Slurp, slurp, slurp*

Ok.. let's go back to the start, when we equitably agreed that we would share the world, the same way we share Gibbs...

You get the north, I get the south

(And you can take that anyway you want! [​IMG])

11. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Dozy...I believe that boxy has show her true sneaky colours!
    Now that I control the South I am prepared to offer all my friends colonies over here (Cookie Islands are spoken for...as is New Zealand....and Singapore.....) As soon as order is restore, the North will be redistributed as agrred previously.
    Boxy clearly has delusions of grandeur.
    If she is willing, I am sure we will all offer her the hand of friendship, help her get the treatment she is in need of, and allow her to join the United World Alliance.
    Until then, my sisters....and brother Dozy......long live the WoDoSoHA!

12. I thought we'd agreed to revert to the original agreement? I"M in charge of the Southern Hemisphere...

13. dozymare1957

Great minds all working at the same time causing crossed posts.
    I believe that Annie and Bethy had come to an agreement. Bethy gets His mouth and mind and Annie gets His genitalia!

14. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Sorry boxy! I missed that captulation of yours!
    So, back to the WoDoNoHA!
    Of course, if you remember there was a bloodless coup and certain parts of the South became annexed to the North! (New Zealand, Cookie Islands, and South Africa?....I must update my records!)
    boxy, to sweeten the deal, if you join us, and we dominate the world as a (mainly) sisterhood....then I am still prepared to offer you cotland as your Northern home!
    Of course we still share Gibbs! Even in the br he has a thing for you (can't see why....drunken and covered in God-alone-knows-what!) so you can't be without hope of redemption!

15. Nope! Yer haverin' again, Bethannie..... I am in control of the Southern Hemisphere.. but I will swap control of Africa, for Scotland...

16. Sounds good to me! [​IMG]

17. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Sisters of the newly re-formed WoDoNoHA....and Dozy!.....
    It has come to my attention that boxy is no longer fitr to lead the World...or even her half!....She was in charge of immigration into Africa....and has totally ballsed things up (well, made one error, but who is counting!)
    If she cannot manage this relatively simple task, how is she fit for leadership?
    Sisters, I suggest that for the good of the Southern Hemisphere, we move now!
    Strike while the iron is hot! (or while boxy is asleep!)
    Let us move south with all speed!
    Let us liberate the South and annexe it to the North!
    More prime territory for all of us true leaders!
    From now on we will not merely rule the North....the World is ours!
    (Should boxy, at some point, prove herself fit to lead, and be prepared to jopin our glorious sisterhood, we will of course offer the hand of friendship)

18. dozymare1957

It was Greek yoghurt Bethy. Does that count?

19. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I am saying no more on the subject....boxy will have to make the ruling! (but Greek Yoghurt is one of the items that may have to switch lists!)

20. dozymare1957

She also didn't let me in with cheese but I missed that off my list