1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Super-Top-Secret World Domination Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Bethannie, Jul 30, 2012.

1. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

If you can come up with a better name, I don't mind. Does anyone else? I thought World Domination Northern Hemisphere Alliance was a good name and shortening it to WoDoNoHA seemed logical.
    You let a handsome 22 year old examine your lady garden?
    Take a Break, Eat a Cake will be fine in the new world because cake will be totally calorie free!
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Consider yourself flattered!

2. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I am so sorry Your Highness, Queen palestpink....I did not intend stealing your idea...I just took the idea and ran with it...call it an homage to your inspired suggestion of rest'n'relax homes!
    Perhaps we could rename the WoDoNoHA something simple...maybe we could be the Unified Domination Band ...or UDB.....which would allow us to keep the name should boxy join us...(of course it has the same initials as my own United Dominion of Beth...but I'm sure noone will get confused!)

3. dozymare1957

Personally, I'm not so keen on UDB - it just doesn't have the same ring.
    What does everyone else think?
    While you're thinking about it - check out limericks

4. Reader,
    As dawn breaks over the tranquil lawns of Miss Pink's rest'n'relax mansion, the delightfully petite and immaculately dresssed Pinkie stands and thoughtfully reflects on her outcomes.
    "Totally outstanding" declares the tall dark inspector.
    He takes his Mont Blanc pen and writes
    Teachers,
    It has been a joy to visit your rest'n'relax mansion.
    The standards are high and <strike>Pinkie</strike> Miss Pink provides a safe environment for you to relax in.
    I recommend that <strike>Pinksy- babe</strike> Miss Pink expands this wonderful asset to provide more teachers with rest'n.relax opportunites.
    " All is well," thought Miss Pink " and yet the pursuit of standards must continue - I will evaluate, reflect and draw up a new action plan."
    Miss Pink daintily glided along the paths back to her office to continue the good work.

5. dozymare1957

a glass of wine in one hand and a slice of chocolate cake in the other.

6. I am worryingly addicted to Pimm's after the summer's celebrations [​IMG]

7. How about
    Women's Home for Relaxing Educators?
    (sorry that is very un pinks like [​IMG])

8. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Miss Pink sat at her desk, rereading the preliminary inspection report with barely disguised satisfaction. She turned as she heard the door open behind her.
    The tall dark inspector smiled, "There are a few matters I still need to discuss...."
    He came closer and looked over her shoulder at the report. Miss Pink could feel his warm breath ghosting over her bare shoulder.
    "It says here, that you offer Individual Relaxation Plans.....tailored to meet the specific needs of each of your clients", the inspectors voice was deep, rich as chocolate and twice as tempting. He lingered over the word 'needs' and Miss Pink felt her cheeks flushing, giving a lie to the 'palest' part of her name.
    She forced her voice to remain steady. She was professional after all. "We endeavour to provide complete satisfaction". She was rather pleased by the inflection she managed to give the last word.
    "I like that...Pinksy....so, what are you personally prepared to offer a client"
    Miss Pink smiled. "That depends on the client....as you pointed out...we offer an individual service...what do you want?"
    The Inspector moved closer and his lips nuzzled her neck, moving n for a kiss that was deep, building up a slight pressure, just shy of an actual bite, but still guaranteed to leave a mark....."Everything," he whispered, "I want you to give me everything...."
    Miss Pink looked again at the report. "I think," she whispered, "there are a few omissions in this...it paints too rosy a picture..I have made a few errors here and there....in fact...I have been a very naughty girl........"
    (ahhhhh....my driver is on her way....off to Lidls....perhaps someone else can continue........)

9. "Oh Inspector Holdem-Wisely!" she daintily sobbed as he passed a velvet soft tissue, " I failed to go over the budget with my partner and I see that too much has been spent on massage and essential oils."
    "Pinksy," he muttered in an agonised tones, "Show me your essential oils and your massage techniques. that is the best way for me to overlook areas which require improvement"
    Dear reader, fortunately for the lovely and rather vulnerable Miss Pink her iphone started to vibrate and a cheery text popped up.
    It was her great friend Miss B A Dominatrice.
    "Morning Pinks" she wrote, with no hint of vulgar text speak, "I am popping round to deliver a slow cooker."
    "Dash that woman!" thought Inspector Holdem-Wisely, but remembering his manners and wanting to pop back later, brushed a well manicured finger across Miss Pink's once more porcelain -like cheek.
    "Good bye Pinksy- I will return later with some Pimm's and chocolates and will meet you in the esential oil stock cupboard!"
    Miss Pink gasped - her oils needed tidying but she first she prepared herself for the arrival of the slow cooker.

10. No choice dozy- there was a cancellation one snowy Christmas Eve so I popped up to the hospital.
    I was a bit surprised and thought he was a student but no! Consultant!

11. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

Sparks splutters into her coffee
    now what is going on here ladies-I have a brief absence to find that Ginny has delcalred herself world domination leader and the thread has degenerated into the sequel to 50 shades.......
    Ladies, you are becoming distracted from our cause-concentrate on the matter or world domination, not tall ,dark handsome garden inspectors and 22 year old gynaecologists......
    Bethy, the itching, you havent opened any packets from dwon under have you?

12. dozymare1957

Bethy and Pinks, please copy this into my new thread - Poems and Prose. The hidden talents of TESsers needs to be displayed on a special thread.

13. dozymare1957

Bethy, are we lying low for a while? Probably a good plan until we know for sure what the rodents of the world are up to.

14. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

Dozy told me about this today. Sounds all very suspect if you ask me. It's not the north and south that need to be divided, but East and West. BTW did you realise there is an actual poster called 'the north'!! I'm not sure what he'd say to all this!!
    I've only been far south twice, the second time I got pelted with food as we crossed the equator, I don't recommend it!

15. Lapinrose take my advice and leave now- that's all that can be said.
    If you are going to stay please do not add more complications - it's bad enough as it is!
    If you really want to stay then welcome and I am sure dozy would say please add to poems and prose
    [​IMG]

16. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

hi lapin-if you value your sanity, leave now!
    If not, welcome to the mad house.

17. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

Sanity, what's that? I didn't see any in Tesco today? where can I buy it?

18. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

lapin...hello!....welcome...take a seat...stay a while!
    We are a simple, friendly group here, all commited to improving the state of the world....well all apart from boxy who is determined to go-it-alone!
    The WoDoNoHA is always happy to accept new members - always assuming they have been pre-approved by a current member of good-standing....I gather that Dozy has proposed you.
    So, there is still plenty of prime territory available for you to claim and govern as your very own fiefdom. Let me know if there is somewhere particular that takes your fancy....Northern Hemisphere at the moment - but we have taken a few Southern countries - peacefully and only when necessary!
    England, USA,Canada, Germany,France,Austria,Switzerland,Russia, All former Soviet States...ummm Italy, islands off mainland USA, Lapland, Scandinavia.....these are all spoken for!...oh and Israel has gone!...but this leaves plenty for you to choose from! Would you like somewhere warm?...Spain?...Morocco?...if your heart is set on some place already taken, some countries have already been divided up...I'm sure we can find you somewhere nice!
    And the Southern hemisphere <strike>will</strike> may one day be ours in its entirety! Should anything dreadful like an <strike>assassination</strike> accident happen to boxy.
    Technically, I handle the admin side of things....but I have handed all real power over to Ginny, which leaves me free to redesign the rooms at the rest'n'relax....you must pop by there some time!
    What skills do you have?...I know you cook....but could you handle assassinations? if the need came up?....or if that is not your sphere of excellence, how are you laundry skills?...we take all sorts here!
    Join us!
    And please don't listen to boxy if she tries to tempt you down south! She lies!

19. I can vouch for this I have just returned from an unpleasant Southern experience!
    Please do not forget gargs and I are forgeing (SP?) ahead with our 21century ideas and have Google Apple Microsoft Japan and California - excluding Mickey - he's Dozy's for some reason.

20. Good ploy Beth - it's easier than writing a llmerick - straight to the point [​IMG]