1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Super-Top-Secret World Domination Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Bethannie, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Right I have some serious catching up to do.
    What has been going on?

2. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

I have copied the BR into a word document which I will email to you if you PM me your email address
    Annie has been tormenting us with games - Australia, Venezuela and Africa and now Sparkles has us all trying to get into Yorkshire.
    Bethy has been driven to distraction by her Internet connection which seems to get worse as the day progresses and on top of that she has workmen in doing her wet room. She has to leave the house every day to avoid them so spends the days with her mum
    Everyone has gone back to work (well those of us who do work) and we're all knackered.
    Annie is still suffering with dizzyness (alcohol induced according to Bethy)
    FeFe has been prowling - I think she may be a vampire cat.
    Gargs is a bad mother - she bought school uniform that fitted her son when she should have known that he'd want it too big.
    My son failed his English GCSE but his other grades were good enough for his college course. They agreed to take him (after I had a long chat with the college manager who eventually gave in) but he will have to resit English.
    Lapin is on holiday in Spain. She has sneaked into the BR and is getting quite proficient at banning. Nick has also popped in.
    Nightie made a brilliant statement on the lie thread.
    I can't remember what the last shop you visited was but we are currently in the store that shall not be named (we've been to the concert hall and the furniture store)
    Have I missed anything?
    EDIT this should probably have gone on millions - sorry

3. I have missed loads dozy - it's a full ime job keeping up
    I will get onto the br when I have worked out what is happening.

4. stop in the name of the S.s.s.g.o.p.

you will be arrested if you try to take over the world evilly.

so stop!!!

5. dozymare1957

Watch out everyone! We have a spy in our midst!

6. dozymare1957

Hello Pengoo and welcome to World Domination. If you are a lady then this is the place for you. If you are a man then perhaps you won't like it so much. Men are definitely minions of minions in the WoDoNoHA

7. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

*wheeeeze*
    *cough*
    My friends, if you check out the 'billions' thread - in particular boxy's post yesterday morning, you will see that this fiend in human clothing has admitted passing her cold on to me!
    *sniff*
    *wheeeeeeeeeeeeze*
    Now, germ warfare is against all the rules and regs of World Domination.
    It was particularly low and underhand of boxy to do this one week <u>before</u> I get my flu-jab!
    Friends, this was a clear and deliberate assassination attempt!
    *Moan*
    I would like to suggest that a small group get together and take over Australia! Oust that ersatz-ruler!
    I am going to sit in my nice warm room, sipping a hot drink, nibbling a ginger biscuit, and recovering my strength....I will survuve this murderous deed!....so obviously cannot lead the assault myself.....I trust that you, my faithful friends and WoDoNoHA members will avenge this dreadful attack on your glorious Administrative Leader!
    I call a vendetta on boxy!
    VENDETTA!
    *pathetic, exhausted whheze*

8. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

ah am on t'case Bethannie
    [​IMG]
    ah am preteniding t'be a pig -Boxy will take me in and then ah will POUNCE heh heh heh

9. sparklepig2002

if that fails......
    [​IMG]

10. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

*cough*
    *sniffle*
    Go for the second option Ginny!
    That first picture had me spluttering the lovely hot toddy from Spurks....the position of the piggy...and the satisfied smile....made me think of the 'pleasure-pigs' from the br in a whole new light.....yet anther potential father to the as yeet unborn little ones?

11. sparklepig2002

Bethy-you are naughty, naughty, NAUGHTY!

12. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

My sisters!

It is time to awaken!

WoDoNoHA has slept too long!

We are now active again!

Sadly, our Beloved Leader has passed since our last meeting here.

In here place, a quorum has duly elect Pinks as our new leader!

All Hail Queen Pinksie!

I will remain as secretary until all posts are assigned.....new members are welcome - plenty of prime land still available!

13. sparklepig2002

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

14. sparklepig2002

[​IMG]

ladies...observe how the chocolate is oozing seductively out of the end of the &eacute;clair and dribbling gently.......and beckoning to be nibbled......................

15. sparklepig2002

We have indeed been remiss in our eating habits recently

16. dozymare1957

slurp slurp, lick, lick, nibble nibble

17. I am in charge? How odd! How unwise!

18. cuteinpuce

cuteinpuce Star commenter

Are you responsible for the sunset tonight? Good job. It's partially exquisite round this way.

19. Escusssssse Moi!

May I join zeessssss group?

Over on ze petsssss thread zey all 'ate me! And I am ze sssssserpent mossssst 'onourable!

I 'ave sssssssskillsssss your group could utilissssse.

Mme Pinkssssss, you are ze leader 'ere - may I join zeesssss elite group s'il vous plait?

Oh, by ze way - do not trusssssst Mme Ssssssparklepeeg. She eesssss ze rat dansssss mamansssss clothing!

20. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Sun?! We have not had a sun to set! If you can control the weather Pinks, could you at least increase the temperature a little bit? Please???