1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The strategies- archived

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by Tweet3, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Hello all,
    I'm an NQT due to start my first job in sept teaching yr 3/4. The school follows the national lit and num strategy frameworks (and units) and I was wondering if anyone had these saved or had already downloaded them and were willing to share them on here? I've had signficant computer issues which have meant that I have been unable to download the units etc before they've been archived. Now that they have, I'm finding that I am unable to view and save the PDFs which means I do not have a copy. The school are unable to transfer their copies to me at the mo and I'd love to have my own so that I can look at it properly over the summer and any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

2. Just google them. Most of the LA sites have the units on their sites (e.g. lancs or cumbria)

3. I downloaded them all a little while ago, will send to you if you let me know your email :)

4. Hi, any chance you could send me them please alex.capel@hotmail.com

thanks so much!

Alex

5. Thanks for that! I've managed to find them on the lancs ngfl website and have downloaded them from there!
    Thank you for the email offere though!! its so good that we have a place to share things!

6. That's alright! Now I've realised that I've left it too late to download the QCA schemes of work that I wanted to have a look through, so will have to find those elsewhere ... the search continues!