1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The strange case of the slice of pizza on the patio...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2980, Apr 30, 2012.

1. I read this 5 minutes ago and I'm still laughing! :-D

2. CQ - you are MAD!!! :-D
    p.s. I clearly misunderstood the message ('bring in your washing by 6.30 or it will get wet')...

3. :eek:)
    You are the only one allowed to say that (cos you know it it true, tee hee!)
    Yes, see, I put the salami bits to look like a sun dial. You are so thick, honestly.

4. [
    Now that is the really strange thing: it peed down all day here dahn sarf yesterday and blew a hooley and I thought you had all the bad weather up north. There may have been whole pizzas of all varieties out in my garden but I was unable to venture outside to discover them. However, we do have a Labradorable which may explain why there were none when I was able to check. PS Have no theory on the appearance of pizza pieces!

5. Kinsa, thanks for keeping stchumm and not telling manny that I picked the pizza pieces out of your garden.
    As yet, I think she has not cottoned on to our incognito assault. She still thinks we are just a few TES posters she happens to have met.
    I am not sure it is the right time to tell her that she is an alien mutant and that we are keeping her safe from the government and the world and the universe.
    She is still in a fragile state of mind and I think the "things without shells you can find in the garden" was a bit OTT and sent her over the edge.
    I think the next attack should be with chunky soup.

6. That will look like someone has puked all over her garden. However, any dog worth its salt will hoover up anything in the garden and I fear chunky soup will be an irresistible attraction for Roxie!

7. ian60

ian60 New commenter

Was it a veggie pizza? If so...duh!
    Obviously someone dropped a pizza bulb into your garden, it has taken root, and this is the first of a healthy harvest of garden pizza slices.
    (Actually, I'm a little surprised as it is rather early in the year the be seeing this)

8. That one appeals to me Manny. I like the thought of a mystic pizza [​IMG]
    I bet it was a sign......but of what I have no idea!
    On second thoughts I am seeing flocks of pizza-eating birds making sneaky flights over your house when you aren't looking...all flying in V formation with a slice of pizza in their beaks....One silly bird dropped that slice and was made to swoop down by Pizza Bird Squadron Leader and get it when you weren't around.
    That'll be it. [​IMG]

9. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Och yous are all dafties!
    It was of course the Pizza Patio; patio timber that grows random slices of pizza only to take back its culinary offering once hungry. Living wood, don't you know.

10. Heh, heh - you are a very creative (and completely bonkers) bunch! :-D