1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Stampede Begins

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Ivor Novello, Jun 21, 2016.

1. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

Ahoy, there!
    [​IMG]

ps. that non-EU doctor who couldn't get a visa due to UK legislation might have saved that leg!

2. Didactylos4

Didactylos4 Star commenter

Perhaps it would be beneficial for some posters on here to indulge in this (slightly sad) activity

It might prevent them from tasting their feet so often

3. sabrinakat

That's pretty nasty. After all, your grammar is awful, you don't do any research and are found of the infamous glue, scissors and paste/cut game....At least, she has a job....is this yours?;)

[​IMG]

4. Ivor Novello

Ivor Novello Occasional commenter

And how will they get rid of them? Bulldoze them? Violence against the poor, little, innocentfighting-age, male immigrants? That will go down well with the bleeding heart brigade. LOL!

And, of course, according to the Remain scaremongers, they'll just keep coming so it will be a perpetual cycle of building and bulldozing camps.

"You see!", they'll say, "We should of (sic) stayed in the EU, then illegal immigration would just be legal immigration and we'd all of (sic) been okay!" DOH!

Vir Cotto likes this.
  5. Ivor Novello

In what way is my grammar awful?

6. Ivor Novello

Do explain your use of 'found of' in this post, little miss perfect, for it doesn't correspond to any English I know. You might also care to share the reasoning behind your choice of punctuation. I'm looking forward to this one!

7. Ivor Novello

Incoherent, with shoddy punctuation.

8. Ivor Novello

@sabrinakat
    If you are going to pick people up on their English, you'd better make sure yours is always perfect, which it very often isn't.
    I'm waiting for you to point out my bad grammar, by the way.
    Off you go crying to the moderators because someone has picked you up on what you are guilty of doing...again!

Vir Cotto likes this.
  9. clermontfed

clermontfed Occasional commenter

You are a rather unpleasant human being. Thank goodness you do not teach my children, if you are a teacher that is, and I pity any TAs who work with you. What makes you so superior to anyone else? Why are you so frightened of anybody who is different from you?

lanokia, vannie, Mangleworzle and 2 others like this.
  10. Vince_Ulam

Vince_Ulam Star commenter

If that weren't enough, he promotes 'Brain Gym' too.

vannie and sabrinakat like this.
  11. Ivor Novello

Well, if you look at a lot of posters on here, you'll find a similar degree of unpleasantness, so it really is a case of pot calling the kettle black. Do look at all the posts and note how many posts and posters are less than pleasant and then decide whether it's just me, or had you already made your mind up? If the other posters are supposed to be so nice, why are they so quick to resort to insults? Think about it.

Vir Cotto likes this.
  12. sabrinakat

Aah, but I didn't criticise your spelling ;)....

13. Ivor Novello

An insult, see, claremontfed. You don't have to look far.

Vir Cotto likes this.
  14. sabrinakat

We have, it's you....:eek:

On a more serious note, it's great to have diverse and differing opinions. On another thread, myself and another poster completely disagree about the US Presidential election and have since the thread started in January, but we respect one another. Here, some posters on the leave side personally attack anyone who disagrees with them, even to insulting their avatars, calling them names, insulting their jobs, etc., Then, they complain that everyone is ganging up on them. Nope, we are allowed to disagree and are not suffering from MH problems (which one poster said on this or another, it may have been you.....)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    clermontfed and Burndenpark like this.
  15. Ivor Novello

But you did criticise me and you didn't provide any proof of bad grammar on my part, whereas you are making mistakes all over the place. My point is that if you are going to pull others up, you'd better be spot on yourself, and you are clearly not. Remember that when you're reporting me. You're like the kid in the playground who causes all the trouble and then runs straight to teacher crying when someone says 'Boo!' to him.
    So, prove my grammar is bad.

Vir Cotto likes this.
  16. Burndenpark

Burndenpark Star commenter

What are they like when it comes to migrants?

My guess is that her fingers typed the wrong word, it's common amongst people who type a lot

BINGO!

Insecurity, look how defensive he is and how eager he is to blame minorities.

I think that's the sort of thing trolls do.

clermontfed and sabrinakat like this.
  17. Ivor Novello

But never you, eh? Proof abounds!

18. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

keep taking the pills, old chap.

You are becoming incoherent...

clermontfed and sabrinakat like this.
  19. Ivor Novello

I'm still waiting for this proof of bad grammar. Prove it, or admit either you don't know what you're talking about, or you made it up, sabrinakat.

Vir Cotto likes this.
  20. sabrinakat

You already have ;)

clermontfed likes this.