1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Spider's Shoes story writing

Discussion in 'Scotland - Primary' started by kd063, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I was wondering if anyone can help, does anyone know the name of the teaching book that contains the story writing prompts for The Spider's Shoes? I used it a few years ago in another school but I can't remember what book it's in and my current school don't have it. It may have been one of the Scholastic teacher books but there are thousands to go through on the net looking for it!

2. I was wondering if anyone can help, does anyone know the name of the teaching book that contains the story writing prompts for The Spider's Shoes? I used it a few years ago in another school but I can't remember what book it's in and my current school don't have it. It may have been one of the Scholastic teacher books but there are thousands to go through on the net looking for it!

3. Yes I think it is one of the writing projects from one of the Scholastic books. Think the book might have been called Story Projects and came in the Scholastic Imaginative Writing box which had a set of fiction books and another teacher book called Crafting Stories. You might be able to buy it separately but I'm not sure. This is just from memory so I may be wrong!

4. Thanks I'll see if I can track it down!