1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Shining, Signing Star

Discussion in 'Primary' started by redladybird, Jul 1, 2011.

1. The Shining, Signing Star: A Musical Nativity Play for Children Using English and Sign Language [Paperback]
    Bit of a strange one. I am looking for a play for our christmas performance as every year we end up doing the same old one. So this is why I am looking so incredibly early. We have a very large year group and would like to involve as many children as possible even if it is dancing, singing or acting, I like the sound of this one above but it does not have any sample pages. Has anyone used it? Is it any good? What are the songs like?
    RLB xxx

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Have you looked at this page? It has a medley of the songs you can listen to and a sample of one of the pages too. When I first looked, the page sample on the left changed periodically, but I can't seem to get it to change now - so not sure how much you will be able to see.
    http://www.signwitholli.com/1007.aspx

3. Thanks, I will have a look xxx