1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole

Discussion in 'English' started by SarahReed, Nov 30, 2011.

1. SarahReed

SarahReed New commenter

Hello,
    I am a PGCE student and I am teaching this play to my mixed abilit year 8 class. I have lots of ideas for different written tasks for them, such as getting them to write their own diary, but am struggling to create a SOW. My school haven't taught this play since the 80s, so I have nothing to compare my own ideas with! If anyone has a SOW or any other ideas then I would be

Many thanks, Sarah

2. SarahReed

SarahReed New commenter

Hello,
    I am a PGCE student and I am teaching this play to my mixed abilit year 8 class. I have lots of ideas for different written tasks for them, such as getting them to write their own diary, but am struggling to create a SOW. My school haven't taught this play since the 80s, so I have nothing to compare my own ideas with! If anyone has a SOW or any other ideas then I would be

Many thanks, Sarah

3. Hi
    Love Adrian Mole!!!! There's such a lot you can do once you get them hooked. Take a look at http://manxman.ch/moodle2/course/view.php?id=16 The example is based on a teen-soap film but the strategy could work really well with Adrian Mole in L1 too.
    Let me know if you want more info. Mail address on the link page.
    Regards