1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Rainbow Fish - Anyone have a powerpoint version?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by wwvirgin, Jun 5, 2007.

1. I believe these are books for ks1? please could I jump on this band wagon too, just found I've been moved to ks1 in september - and panicking about it
    oingy@hotmail.co.uk
    thanks

2. rouseau22

rouseau22 New commenter

could i have them too please? im going into a ks1 class and bricking it!
    thank you xxx

3. Greetings!
    May I also have a copy of your powerpoint please.
    My school did have 3 copies of Rainbow Fish and I'm afraid all are lost. I have planned to use it next week. Thank you in advance,
    Coolrunner
    refiat@blueyonder.co.uk

4. I am moving into yr 1 & hoping to do theme of undersea world so 'Rainbow Fish' would be fab. please could I have copy of your powerpoint, thanks so much
    kitkat17_12@yahoo.co.uk

5. rouseau22

rouseau22 New commenter

6. please can i have the 2 powerpoints please - voices in the park and rainbow fish!!
    thanks so much x
    randy_rosie_69@hotmail.com

7. If anyone could send me the powerpoints i would be most grateful......thanks

cork.home@talk21.com

8. lisilu

lisilu Occasional commenter

Could I have them - I'd like to see if I can put them into Spanish. I will then e-mail to nay interested party?

Thanks
    john.lisa@clara.co.uk

9. wookster

wookster New commenter

10. I would love a copy too if you've got a minute... thanks so much!

11. you all have mail :O)

12. littletinker

littletinker New commenter

i realise you have been very busy emailing this to everyone, but we are looking at this book in class next week so i was wondering if please please could i get a copy. thankyou

yolly_c@hotmail.com