1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Rainbow Fish - Anyone have a powerpoint version?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by wwvirgin, Jun 5, 2007.

1. I used to have a powerpoint version of this story but can't seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone rescue me?

Thanks

2. I used to have a powerpoint version of this story but can't seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone rescue me?

Thanks

3. i have (not mine but found somewhere) - if you leave your email i will send it :O)

4. I have too.

Found it on the internet ages ago so it's not mine, but can email it if you post your address :)

5. hello... sorry to jump on the OP's bandwagon but could I have a copy of the rainbow fish powerpoint... my email is nicolalovesyou@yahoo.co.uk

thanks x

6. you have mail :O)

7. uhm... it hasnt arrived yet maybe its in cyber space somewhere trying to find me! but thank you for sending it! :)

8. i have tried again. hopefully it iwll arrive this time :O)

9. i've got it! thanks it looks really good... in return I have voices in the park as a powerpoint if you want that?

10. that would be lovely - thanks :O)

11. you have mail :O)

12. you both should have mail :O)

13. wicked witch

wicked witch New commenter

Isn't there a huge issue with breaking copyright law here? Making a powerpoint of a book you own breaks copyright but sending it off to people seems even worse to me.
    I know I'm being a real party pooper but I think there is an issue here.

14. gill_no1

gill_no1 New commenter

Hi - I know I am being very cheeky but any chance you could email me a copy please?

My email address is east.ender@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks in advance

15. thanks very much!

16. my email doesnt seem to like me and hasnt all day but i will send you all the PP when i can send emails again!

wicked witch - yes you are a party pooper, its not really hurting anyone!!