1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Quality V's Quantity Debate - what do you think is a good conversation rate i.e view into sales?

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by nick_redshaw, Jun 9, 2018.

?

The Quality V's Quantity Debate - what do you think is a good conversation rate i.e view into sales?

1. 3.7%

33.3%
  2. 20%

33.3%
  3. 1.8%

8.3%
  4. 50%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6%

25.0%
  1. nick_redshaw

nick_redshaw Occasional commenter

There is much discussion at the moment about quality v's quantity so I would like you to take part in this poll - I know the answer so please don't post links to articles etc. I just want your gut feeling simply I just want to know what peoples expectations are thanks for your contribution in advance. Hope all is well your students my students have smashed the A level Exams so far and are very happy.

2. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Do you mean conversion rate?

nick_redshaw likes this.
  3. nick_redshaw

Oops yes doesn't seem to allow editing any ideas Krazikas

4. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Yes - it's a pain not being able to edit or remove a post ... I think you would be best asking one of the TES staff who frequent this forum or sending an email to help@tes. Don't worry tho' - everyone knows what you mean.:D

nick_redshaw likes this.
  5. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

Surely 9:08 was too early for a glass of wine @nick_redshaw ! :p

6. nick_redshaw

never to early - ha ha hope all is well.mrajlong,

mrajlong likes this.
  7. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

All good thanks @nick_redshaw . Hope the same for you too. I'm into my second (large) glass of wine, whilst watching the footie with one eye on the cricket!

nick_redshaw likes this.