1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Punctuation Thief and VCOP Games

Discussion in 'Primary' started by greenmonster, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Victor von Cleef the Punctuation Thief is now available as a free demo download from Andrell Education.

Just log in, go to Products - Software and you'll find it under Freebies.

It only has ten sentences unlike the full version which has over 500. As one of the ten games you get as part of you Primary Site Licence, we hope you can see the value of this software at £45.00

For those of you who are already owners of Big Writing Games, we think you will find this software an exciting and engaging addition to facilitating the teaching of Big Writing!

Fiery Ideas

PS Check out the FREE Dynamite Sentences whilst you are there.

2. Victor von Cleef the Punctuation Thief is now available as a free demo download from Andrell Education.

Just log in, go to Products - Software and you'll find it under Freebies.

It only has ten sentences unlike the full version which has over 500. As one of the ten games you get as part of you Primary Site Licence, we hope you can see the value of this software at £45.00

For those of you who are already owners of Big Writing Games, we think you will find this software an exciting and engaging addition to facilitating the teaching of Big Writing!

Fiery Ideas

PS Check out the FREE Dynamite Sentences whilst you are there.

3. It's great. My class are just going to love it.

Monday afternoon Big Writing here I come!!!!!!

OPERA DIVA

4. I love this software and the full version is well worth the money for the level of pupil engagement that it enables.
    Game of Bench ball or Play VCOP and Robbers - the software won!

My class love it and vistiors who have come to see them using the software on IWB have gone away so impressed with what they have seen and I have certainly seen an improvement in the children's enthusiasm for writing . Story Starter Scramble has seen children working at level 3b coming up with better starters than the level 4 writers!

Absolutely fabulous - and no I am not on commission! But I know when something is absolutely brilliant!

5. myrtle

myrtle Occasional commenter

which software did you get JT?....do you have all of it, can't quite decide which one to get, what would you recommend aside from the story one?

6. VCOP v Robbers is great fun, the punctuation thief is another good one. Connie Connective is also worthwhile.

My EBD boy enjoys math or no match and synonym circus has gone down well too!

7. myrtle

myrtle Occasional commenter

VCOP v Robbers, is that in the VCOP pack or Big Writing?

Thanks..

8. vcop pack

9. I forgot to say that I showed my parents on Parents Evening the software and they loved it!